BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
If we are unable to perform the procedure at the time of your appointment because you have one of the listed contraindications, didn't follow all the before care, or will engage in an activity that will interfere with the aftercare & healing process, your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse our services.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY TATTOOED EYEBROWS from another artist, you must send us a picture of your brows to email@example.com before you set up an appointment so we can see if you are a good canidate for the procedure.
To make changes to an existing appointment or schedule a new one, please contact our Client Coordinator by calling/texting 949-403-0388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEPOSIT (PMU Only)
A $75 deposit is required in order to book and confirm your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your service. They are NON-Refundable and NON-Transferrable. You have 24 hours to make your deposit upon choosing your date and time slot, otherwise your appointment will be cancelled.
Your remaining balance will be DUE at your initial appointment.
All payments are due the day of the procedure. We accept cash, Venmo, PayPal, Cash App, debit/credit card and payment plans. If you need a payment plan, upon approval PayPal credit is available with no interest if paid off in 6 months.
Please send deposits or outstanding payments through Venmo, CashApp or PayPal.
We are by-appointment only. All appointments can be made through our booking links under the “Make An Appointment!” tab. For all other inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
We kindly request that you do not bring:
• Children that require your care and attention
• More than two companions
No shows will forfeit the deposit. A new deposit must be paid if you want to schedule another appointment. If you fail to come a second time, we reserve the right to refuse all services.
Touch- Ups and Maintenance boosts: If you no show to your appointment with less than 72-hour notice, a fee of 30% of the scheduled procedure will apply to your next appointment.
We ask you to please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out paperwork. We will do our best to accommodate you if you are running late but after 20 minutes, we cannot guarantee we will be able to take you. If we must cancel/reschedule your appointment due to being late, your deposit is non-refundable.
48-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
*Semi-Permanent Make-up - All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE if you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment in less than 48-hours from your appointment. If you reschedule with over 48-hour notice, your deposit will be applied to your new appointment.
*Lashes - Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged the $50 cancellation fee.
We do not allow any videography or photography during the appointment.
Gratuity is greatly appreciated, but never expected.
To determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure, please read list of contraindications below. You should inform us if any of the contraindications apply to you prior to booking your appointment. Doctor's clearance might be necessary for certain health conditions.
If we are unable to perform the procedure at the time of your appointment because you have one of the listed contraindications, didn't follow all the before care, or will engage in an activity that will interfere with the aftercare & healing process, your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Those under 18 years of age (Soft Arch Studio does not provide service for anyone younger than 18 years old even with parental consent).
- flu or cold: please reschedule your appointment if you have cold or flu.
- If you are or took antibiotics less than 3 weeks from your procedure date.
- people with diabetes (will need to provide a doctor's note)
- pregnant and breastfeeding women
- people allergic to lidocaine
- people who are taking blood thinning medicines (have to stop using prior to the procedure, please advise with your doctor).
- people with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters very close to the treated area or right on it.
- People with active acne on the eyebrows or around the area, you will need to send us pictures via email to Soft Arch Studio, we may or may not be able to perform the procedure. Please DO NOT wait until the day of the appointment to inform the artist.
- If you have moles, skin tags on the treated area, it has to be avoided during the procedure.
- those with easily triggered post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation are not good
- if you have a cancer, please wait until you are done with your treatment and give your organism time to recover before booking
- have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
- those on any skin medication such as accutaine, steroids. You have to be 8 months off the accutaine before booking an appointment
- epileptic that has experienced a seizure in the last two years
- people prone to keloids
- people who are anemic
- If you are a hemophiliac
THOSE WITH TRANSMITTED LOW BLOOD CONDITIONS LIKE HIV OR HEPATITIS
HAVING HEALING DISORDERS, UNCONTROLLED BLOOD PRESSURE OR HAD MITRAL VALVE DISORDER.